"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Terran Tidbits

Listening to country: "I don't like this....I only like crazy music." I turned it to a hip hop station and I looked back and he's nodding his head with a smile.

We were driving by a park and Terran yelled "can we stop? Please please please?  I really want to!" So I did and when he was getting out I noticed he had taken his shoes and socks off. I asked if he was going to wear them and he said "no, they will just slow me down."

I told Kenna to stop biting me. She just got her two bottom teeth and keeps biting me while nursing. Terran asked why she is biting me and I said I don't know. He replied,  "Maybe she thinks you are lunch!"

Terran almost saw a Christmas present of his but I hurried and hid it. He asks me everyday if he can have it and whines for it a lot. One night I told home to stop because I didn't want to hear it and he replied "well I don't want to hear you talk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment