"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Terran Tidbits

Terran just told me if I cry (when he kicked a toy into my foot) he will not give me presents. Then he said if I pout or cry he won't give me presents.

His new thing is "not just yet." Are you ready to go? Not just yet. Please turn off the TV. Not just yet. Etc. I love it...Most of the time.

Terran has got some serious attitude and tries to give me the "if, then" statements that I use to teach him. Ex: If you don't put your bike away, then someone might take it. His go more like "If you don't let me have candy then I won't clean up my mess" or something to the nature of his benefit. I struggle between disciplining and laughing!

He told me today, as he was singing in a different language and simultaneously kicking the couch, that I can't talk when he is singing (I was telling him not to kick the couch).

No comments:

Post a Comment