"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Date with Terran

My one on one time with Terran has greatly diminished so I wanted to go on a date with him before Zach left. I'd like to do it more when Zach comes home as well because I think it's a good opportunity to teach them how to treat a lady and to have fun together just him and me.

We went to Scheels to ride the Ferris Wheel. He was as exuberant as ever while we waited in line, and once on he loved it! He kept exclaiming how we were going to the top and how it was fun! It made me really really want to take him to Disneyland because I think he would have a blast!

After the ride, he rode the escalators too! We stumbled upon a play area I didn't know was there, then we lucked him out a new red shirt, checked out the aquarium they have there and got ice cream.

I'm the kind of mom that worried how Zach and Kenna were doing while we were gone, but I tried to focus on Terran and just have a good time with him. His youthful happiness and finding fun all over the place was good for me to watch. It was nice to see him happy pretty much the whole time because he has been a bit moody lately.

I love my little bugger and look forward to a lot more dates with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment