"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Terran tidbits

I'm going to the bathroom and I heard him say "na na now you have to kiss me! ...ill kiss you" to Kenna.

Sister crawled on Terran and he yelled " we have a serious problem!"

We got home from the grocery store and a bunch of kids were playing nerf war out front. Terran was just sitting out there eating gum as I brought Kenna in (she was sleeping) then I heard him run in and rummage through his stuff and I just knew he was going to join in the battle..  by the time I got out, he was in the thick of it.

Lovingly stroking Kenna's hair - "you little fuzzy head!"

I asked Terran to help me fed Kenna. He obliged. He went to her and said in a higher pitched voice "here is your lunch sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment